After a busy week, I’ve finally finished 70 pieces of the ornament card!
Sorry for posting this a bit late, but I’m so proud of myself for having all these 70 pieces of ornament cards done.
The most challenging part of making these are the folding, luckily I borrowed a scoreboard from a scrapbook friend (because I don’t have one, I don’t always need the scoreboard actually). I tried to score a piece of 12×8 paper in a whole before cutting it into pieces of 2×8, this saved me a lot of time.
I used the Graphic 45 Twas the Night Before Christmas 12×12 as a base for the first 35 cards, and then I used the Nutcracker Sweet 12×12 for the other batch. Using this method, I needed less than 12 papers from each of the paper packs, and still have the scraps for the fuzzy cutting.
The organization sent me this photo when they gifted out the cards:
If you missed the tutorial, click here to review.
Thank you for stopping by Vin.ta.be!